The clashes between senior character artistes and several members of the Movie Artiste’s Association (MAA) is turning ugly with each passing day. A few days ago, allegations of corruption against senior actors Shivaji Raja and Srikanth made headlines.
Today morning, both Shivaji Raja and Srikanth held a press meet and vehemently denied their involvement in any sort of corruption in the association. Claiming their innocence, the actors alleged that senior hero Naresh and several other MAA members are wantedly tarnishing their reputation.
This evening, Naresh interacted with the media and blasted Shivaji Raja, accusing him and a few other actors of resorting to corruption to the tune of more than Rs 1 crore, especially with the funds collected during Megastar Chiranjeevi’s USA tour as part of MAA’s silver jubilee celebrations. Naresh further demanded a probe into the discrepancies in the association.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage