Veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is well known for his iconic spiritual films like Annamayya, Sri Ramadasu etc. This Thursday, on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi, the senior director visited the Kanipakam Varasidhi Vinayaka Temple in Chittoor district to grace the ongoing Kanipakam Brahmotsavalu, and expressed his desire to make a film on the historic Kanipakam Temple.
K Raghavendra Rao, a TTD Governing Council member, also vowed to strive for the development of the temple during his tenure. Until a few months ago, the director was busy in the pre-production process of Sri Venkateswara Mahatyam, which was supposed to be made with Akkineni Nagarjuna. However, not much is being heard about the film of late.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sushanth’s ex-manager reveals the actor’s financial aspects
- Prashanth Varma’s new film title to be quite interesting
- Poll : Who among these star heroines, still looks the fittest?
- RRR producer, Danyya tests positive for COVID -19
- Exclusive Interview : Naresh- Uma Maheswara opened new avenues for me
- Nani’s V to be released during this special season?