Kabir Sigh has become a sensation of sorts and has already crossed the 100 crore mark within just five days of its release. The film is drawing a lot of flack from several critics and women organizations for showcasing such a brutal way of using drugs and alcohol.
Now, the latest we hear is that Dr. Pradeep Gadge, a noted diabetologist from Mumbai has approached the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting asking them to stop screenings of the film, Kabir Singh.
In his letter, the doctor says that doctors have been showcased in a negative light in Kabir Singh and this could spoil the reputation of the doctors in the country.
A case will soon be filed and we need to see what happens in this interesting case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages
- Two heroines finalized for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now