Bollywood star Sonu Sood is a Messiah of thousands of poor and needy people who he saved during the first and second wave of Coronavirus. Common people and even film industry colleagues are seeing Sonu with newfound admiration and respect.
But veteran Tollywood filmmaker Tammareddy Bharadwaj recently made a few shocking comments on Sonu Sood. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu news channel, Tammareddy revealed that he had invited Sonu Sood to a charity event for physically challenged kids 4, 5 years ago.
“But Sonu asked for remuneration to attend the event and didn’t attend the event eventually. I was taken aback and I thought he was a comercial person. But look at him now. I am not even qualified enough to talk about him after all the good work he has been doing for the last one year. He is like God and is saving many lives. I see a different Sonu altogether,” Tammareddy said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Sonu Sood opens up about rumors on his political entry
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Chiru’s next- Meher Ramesh spends lakhs for just montage shots
- Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Vijay-Rashmika’s Dear Comrade crosses a huge milestone