Popular comedy hero turned character artiste Naresh celebrated his birthday yesterday in the presence of his mother Vijayanirmala and Superstar Krishna and other film industry colleagues and fans. On this occasion, Naresh said that he will soon institute a charitable trust, Vijayakrishna, named after his parents.
Naresh, who has completed 47 years as an actor, said that time flew by so fast and expressed happiness about his successful career. Speaking at the event, Krishna said that Naresh’s career is currently going great guns and wished him a successful career ahead.
Vijayanirmala said that Naresh effortlessly transforms into his characters onscreen. She further wished that the actor will continue his charity work forever. Naresh later felicitated Satish Vegesna and Dil Raju, the director and producer of Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star daughter turns producer
- Much-awaited KGF 2’s first look out on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Venky Mama’s Day 1 AP & TS share: Venky & Chay’s career best
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s new film gets an interesting title
- Senior hero turns villain for Balayya?