Senior hero Srikanth’s younger son Rohan is all set for his silver screen debut. The 10-year-old child artiste is making his foray into movies with Prabhu Deva and Mamata Mohandas’ upcoming Tamil horror thriller, Oomai Vizhigal. Rohan has already wrapped up the shoot.
Rohan has always wanted to become an actor and he used to often visit his father’s sets to lean the tricks of the trade. He is accompanied by his mother and former heroine Ooha. Srikanth’s elder son Roshan had made his acting debut with Nagarjuna’s Nirmala Convent a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi