Senior hero Srikanth’s younger son Rohan is all set for his silver screen debut. The 10-year-old child artiste is making his foray into movies with Prabhu Deva and Mamata Mohandas’ upcoming Tamil horror thriller, Oomai Vizhigal. Rohan has already wrapped up the shoot.
Rohan has always wanted to become an actor and he used to often visit his father’s sets to lean the tricks of the trade. He is accompanied by his mother and former heroine Ooha. Srikanth’s elder son Roshan had made his acting debut with Nagarjuna’s Nirmala Convent a couple of years ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Can’t speak your kind of language: Prakash Raj tells Naga Babu
- Popular Malayalam actor teams up with Prabhas
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits