Prem Nagar is a classic love story that made the legendary producer late Dr. D Ramanaidu a star filmmaker. Starring ANR and Vanisree as the main leads, this 1971 tearjerker is still revered for its grand success during those days.
Now, Ramanaidu’s son and senior producer D Suresh Babu expressed his wish to remake Prem Nagar. Speaking at a promotional event of his latest production, Pittagoda, Suresh Babu revealed that he wants to remake Prem Nagar following the latest trend and sensibilities.
Pittagoda is releasing on December 24th. The film stars young actors Viswadev and Punarnavi.
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style