Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Dabangg and Dabangg 2 were huge blockbusters. Dabangg was remade in Telugu as Gabbar Singh with Pawan Kalyan. As per the latest reports, a sequel to the Dabangg franchise is on the cards.
Dancing sensation, actor and filmmaker Prabhu Deva will reportedly direct this sequel, while Salman’s brother Arbaaz Khan will produce it. An official announcement will be made soon. The movie will kick-start after Salman wraps up Tiger Zinda Hai and Remo’s dance based film.
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel