Bollywood superstar Salman Khan’s Dabangg and Dabangg 2 were huge blockbusters. Dabangg was remade in Telugu as Gabbar Singh with Pawan Kalyan. As per the latest reports, a sequel to the Dabangg franchise is on the cards.
Dancing sensation, actor and filmmaker Prabhu Deva will reportedly direct this sequel, while Salman’s brother Arbaaz Khan will produce it. An official announcement will be made soon. The movie will kick-start after Salman wraps up Tiger Zinda Hai and Remo’s dance based film.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur