Talented Tamil star Jayam Ravi’s 2015 stylish cop drama, Thani Oruvan, went on to become a huge hit upon its release. The film was later remade in Telugu as Dhruva, with Ram Charan playing the lead role.
Now, the latest news is that director Moham Raja, who directed Thani Oruvan, is readying a sequel to the film. As per the news in circulation among the Tamil film circles, the film will roll out from the month of September.
Keep watching this space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut
- Keerthy Suresh’s first Telugu film gears up for release finally
- North Indian fans celebrate Butta Bomma’s new record
- Mahesh Babu’s latest feat on Instagram
- Puri Jagan in talks with a noted star for his next?
- No stopping Mohan Lal- Begins a new film