Talented Tamil star Jayam Ravi’s 2015 stylish cop drama, Thani Oruvan, went on to become a huge hit upon its release. The film was later remade in Telugu as Dhruva, with Ram Charan playing the lead role.
Now, the latest news is that director Moham Raja, who directed Thani Oruvan, is readying a sequel to the film. As per the news in circulation among the Tamil film circles, the film will roll out from the month of September.
Keep watching this space for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?