Released in 2003, Tamil star Vikram’s mass action entertainer, Saamy, turned out to be a solid blockbuster and even gave Vikram a huge mass following. This film was directed by mass entertainers’ specialist Hari.
During the audio launch event of Vikram’s latest film, Iru Mugan, Hari revealed that he and Vikram will again join forces for Saamy’s sequel. The director also said that they had planned to do the sequel earlier but the film never went on floors.
Saamy 2 may go to the sets later this year. Vikram will once again be seen as a loud-mouthed police officer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film
- Lady superstar keeping directors away?