Ever since the country went into a lockdown, so much changed in the world of entertainment. The OTT platforms saw a new boom and so much work is being done online now.
The creators also got a good chance to showcase some bold content without any tension of the censor troubles. So much bold content has been showcased in the last few months in various web series, films and chat shows.
But all this creativity has now been cut off with today’s announcement. The Information and broadcasting ministry has now taken control of this content from now on.
The latest update is that online platforms like Youtube channels, websites, OTT platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar & other OTT platforms will now be regulated by the I&B ministry.
This means that the bold and controversial content will be monitored and edited from now on. The announcement will surely make the responsible parents happy but the content creators will feel disappointed.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale