The producers and anti piracy cell of the Film Chamber are taking very severe action on the people who are spreading the leaked clip of ‘Baahubali’ online. A 12 minute video from the film in raw shooting mode, without any VFX or post-processing correction, has been leaked online a few days ago.
The film unit has been fighting the spread of this video but their efforts are being hampered by some individuals on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Complaints have been filed against individuals by the team and the Cyber Crime division in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Police Departments is tracking all Twitter and Facebook users who post or share links to this video.
Several individuals have been arrested and more are on the way. Police officials are promising severe action against the offenders. This matter is being taken very seriously by the producers as well as by the Film Industry’s anti-piracy team as a number of high budget projects are being affected by the acts of a few pirates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic