Gunasekhar and Samantha’s pan-India mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, is fast nearing completion. Despite the pandemic, the film’s unit had wrapped up nearly 50 percent of shoot in a major schedule in Hyderabad and a 10-day schedule in Kashmir until May 10, before the lockdown was imposed.
As per the latest updates, Gunasekhar is gearing up for Shaakuntalam’s next schedule which will kick-start soon. Currently, a giant set is being erected in Hyderabad and the unit will be shooting between 6 AM to 1 PM, following the lockdown rules. A major portion of the film will be wrapped up with the upcoming schedule.
Gunasekhar’s daughter Neelima Guna is bankrolling the project, while Dil Raju is backing the project. Malayalam hero Dev Mohan plays King Dushyant in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yash and Prabhas to team up – Deets inside
- Maruthi gives an update on his film with Prabhas
- Mahesh Babu finally returning to India
- Nagarjuna paid big bucks for Bigg Boss 6
- Shocking: Actress Meena’s husband passes away
- Slammed at the box office this film is winning praise on OTT