Gunasekhar and Samantha’s pan-India mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam, is fast nearing completion. Despite the pandemic, the film’s unit had wrapped up nearly 50 percent of shoot in a major schedule in Hyderabad and a 10-day schedule in Kashmir until May 10, before the lockdown was imposed.
As per the latest updates, Gunasekhar is gearing up for Shaakuntalam’s next schedule which will kick-start soon. Currently, a giant set is being erected in Hyderabad and the unit will be shooting between 6 AM to 1 PM, following the lockdown rules. A major portion of the film will be wrapped up with the upcoming schedule.
Gunasekhar’s daughter Neelima Guna is bankrolling the project, while Dil Raju is backing the project. Malayalam hero Dev Mohan plays King Dushyant in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas asks Salaar team to get back to work
- Ram Gopal Varma shares his review of Family Man 2
- Alia Bhatt paid a bomb for RRR?
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- This banner to produce Allu Arjun-Boyapati Sreenu’s next
- Nani launches Lol Salaam’s fun trailer