Noted filmmaker Gunasekhar is fast wrapping up the pre-production formalities for his ambitious mythological magnum opus, Shaakuntalam. Now that the film’s first schedule will take off soon, Gunasekhar recently announced that popular actress Samantha will be playing the female lead in the movie.
And today, Gunasekhar, along with his team, visited a popular film studio to oversee the construction of the giant sets that are being erected for the first schedule. The director-producer is yet to reveal the name of the actor who will play the role of King Dushyant in the movie. Neelima Guna is bankrolling this passionate project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up on her role in Pitta Kathalu
- Varun Dhawan to move into his expensive apartment post-wedding
- Pradeep Machiraju reveals the moment he decided to become a hero
- Weekend – Krack continues to hold good occupancy
- Sampoo suffers a mishap on the sets of his next
- Title of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out on this date