It’s been nearly 1 and a half year since Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s Zero released and bombed at the box-office. Since then, SRK has not announced any new project even though he was rumored to be in talks with popular directors like Rajkumar Hirani, Raj and DK and Tamil director Atlee.
But earlier today, Shah Rukh gave a clear hint about the director he’s going to work with in his next film. During an AskSRK Twitter chat with his fans, SRK was asked which director he would love to work with – Martin Scorsese or Christopher Nolan.
In his reply, SRK told his fan that both Martin and Chris are awesome and that he has met them. “But Raju apna sa lagta hai…nahi?,” SRK tweeted, hinting that his next project could be directed by Raju (Rajkumar Hirani).
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W