Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan’s silver screen debut has been one of the most hottest topics for the last couple of years. The young Khan is currently pursuing his graduation in California, USA, and is silently gearing up for his acting debut.
And the latest update is that Aryan will make his foray into Bollywood not as an actor but as an assistant director. Apparently, he will join his dad’s good friend and star Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar as an assistant director on Karan’s ambitious period drama, Takht.
Most Bollywood stars from the current generation such as Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor etc had first worked as ADs to understand the nuances of filmmaking before making their big screen debut. It looks like Aryan Khan is only following the suit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Changes in Bigg Boss 4- To be postponed?
- Akshay Kumar become world’s 6th most highest-paid actor
- Vakeel Saab back on track-Post Production works starts
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity