Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan’s silver screen debut has been one of the most hottest topics for the last couple of years. The young Khan is currently pursuing his graduation in California, USA, and is silently gearing up for his acting debut.
And the latest update is that Aryan will make his foray into Bollywood not as an actor but as an assistant director. Apparently, he will join his dad’s good friend and star Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar as an assistant director on Karan’s ambitious period drama, Takht.
Most Bollywood stars from the current generation such as Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor etc had first worked as ADs to understand the nuances of filmmaking before making their big screen debut. It looks like Aryan Khan is only following the suit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa
- Young actress nervous about this film