Gautam Tinnanuri’s Jersey brought back Nani in the game in a big way. The way he performed in Jersey was appreciated by many. The film was a super hit and is now being remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor.
The news is that Shahid was against doing a remake post-Kabir Singh which was also a Telugu film’s remake. He clearly said no to the makers and reluctantly watched the original after a lot of persuasions.
Speaking about the project, Shahid in an interview has said that he only accepted the film after watching Nani’s performance which bowled him over. Shahid said as he is also of the same age as Arjun’s character in the film, he related to it and couldn’t say no to the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela
- Ram Charan makes a pact with Rajamouli for Acharya
- This one role cost Rakul offers in Tollywood?