Gautam Tinnanuri’s Jersey brought back Nani in the game in a big way. The way he performed in Jersey was appreciated by many. The film was a super hit and is now being remade in Hindi with Shahid Kapoor.
The news is that Shahid was against doing a remake post-Kabir Singh which was also a Telugu film’s remake. He clearly said no to the makers and reluctantly watched the original after a lot of persuasions.
Speaking about the project, Shahid in an interview has said that he only accepted the film after watching Nani’s performance which bowled him over. Shahid said as he is also of the same age as Arjun’s character in the film, he related to it and couldn’t say no to the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai