Shankar is a top director and there is no denying the fact. He is all set to make the sequel to the hit film Indian and will take the film on floors soon.
Shankar is a man who spends a lot of money on his film sets and songs. But for Indian 2, he has no chance as the makers of the film have made him sign a contract that he will wrap the film in the said budget.
Shankar has taken a lot of time regarding this condition but Chennai sources reveal that he has singed the contract.
Though the film will be made on a big scale, the talk is that Shankar won’t be allowed to waste money just like that for unnecessary scenes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-Tocoime out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?