Things became chaotic during the shoot of Shankar’s Indian 2 as a crane fell on three key members of the crew and killed them on the spot.
Director Shankar narrowly escaped death and so did Kamal Haasan and Kajal Aggarwal. An investigation is on and Shankar and Kamal have been summoned by the Chennai cops.
So, after a long time, Shankar finally tweeted that he is yet to come to terms of the incident and is mourning the loss of his AD’s. Shankar even said things would have been good if the crane fell on him.
It is with utmost grief, I’m tweeting.Since the tragic incident,I’ve been in a state of shock & having sleepless nights on the loss of my AD & crew.Having missed the crane by a whisker,I feel it would’ve been better if it was on me. Heartfelt condolences & prayers to the families
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) February 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Finally, Rhea Chakraborty’s brother gets bail
- Allu Arjun enters Yahoo India’s most searched celebs list
- Latest- KGF 2’s special teaser date fixed?
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next