It is a known fact that Akshay Kumar is playing a baddie in Shankar’s Robot 2.0. Speaking about the Bollywood star, Shankar said that Akshay is a very hard working and disciplined actor and he is having a wonderful time working with him.
Also adding further, Shankar revealed that the shooting of Robot 2.0 will be completely wrapped up by October this year, and the film will release by the year end.
Starring Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson as the main leads, this film will be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. A R Rahman composes the music score.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December