The news coming in from Chennai reveals that Shankar and his team have laid an expensive set in the outskirts of Chennai where this much talked about scene will be shot.
Knowing Shankar’s standard, one easily understand that the mega director will surely showcase the fight in a visually grand way. The film is nearing its completion and is up for a Diwali release this year.
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR
- Nayan to be part of Sye Raa promotions?
- Ram, Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar commences shoot