Maverick director Shankar has wrapped up an extensive schedule for 2.0 in which he had canned the film’s climax. This morning, the director took to his Twitter profile to update about the film’s shooting progress.
According to Shankar, 2/3rd of 2.0’s shooting has been completed in 150 days. Shankar had already announced that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by this year end and the team will get into the VFX work afterwards.
Along with Rajinikanth, this sci-fi entertainer also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson playing crucial roles.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar