Maverick director Shankar has wrapped up an extensive schedule for 2.0 in which he had canned the film’s climax. This morning, the director took to his Twitter profile to update about the film’s shooting progress.
According to Shankar, 2/3rd of 2.0’s shooting has been completed in 150 days. Shankar had already announced that the entire shooting will be wrapped up by this year end and the team will get into the VFX work afterwards.
Along with Rajinikanth, this sci-fi entertainer also features Bollywood star Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson playing crucial roles.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!