Shankar’s magnum opus ‘I’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting and the film’s post production is going on in full swing. According to the sources close to the unit, the post production works which involve heavy visual effects are taking more time than expected and it has delayed the release of the film. However, the makers are planning to release this romantic action thriller on December 25, but sources reveal that they have also locked January 14 as a secondary date. An official confirmation from the producers is still awaited.
Vikram and Amy Jackson will be seen as the hero and heroine in the film and Aascar Ravichandran is the producer. Rahman has composed the music while award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- NTR’s shoot in a special location
- Good initiative from the makers of Geetha Govindam
- Interview : Rashmika – I always knew Geetha Govindam would work big time
- Adivi Sesh to take Gooadachari abroad
- Geetha Govindam director’s next with Manchu hero