Even as fans are thrilled with the just released first look posters, director Shankar took the excitement to an all-time high with his thrilling revelation. Shankar had confirmed last night that there will be a third part in the Robo franchise. However, the maverick genius didn’t reveal any additional details about the part 3.
Meanwhile, 2.0 is nearing its completion and the team will soon get busy with an exhaustive post-production work. The film is slated to open in cinemas during Diwali, 2017.
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood