Even as fans are thrilled with the just released first look posters, director Shankar took the excitement to an all-time high with his thrilling revelation. Shankar had confirmed last night that there will be a third part in the Robo franchise. However, the maverick genius didn’t reveal any additional details about the part 3.
Meanwhile, 2.0 is nearing its completion and the team will soon get busy with an exhaustive post-production work. The film is slated to open in cinemas during Diwali, 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music director confirmed for Chiru’s next?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s WFL in release tensions
- Jersey Hindi remake finds its female lead
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly