Even as fans are thrilled with the just released first look posters, director Shankar took the excitement to an all-time high with his thrilling revelation. Shankar had confirmed last night that there will be a third part in the Robo franchise. However, the maverick genius didn’t reveal any additional details about the part 3.
Meanwhile, 2.0 is nearing its completion and the team will soon get busy with an exhaustive post-production work. The film is slated to open in cinemas during Diwali, 2017.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot