Now that his much-talked-about sequel to Bharatheeyudu has been put on the back burner for a while, maverick director Shankar seems to be planning his next project already. If the latest buzz in Kollywood circles is anything to go by, Shankar is gearing up to direct leading Tamil stars Thalapathy Vijay and Chiyaan Vikram’s sons.
The buzz has it that Shankar is planning a multi-starrer featuring Vijay’s son Jason Vijay and Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram. The project is expected to go on floors in 2020. However, we will have to wait for an official announcement to confirm this speculation.
Currently, Dhruv Vikram is awaiting the release of Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, Adithya Varma. On the other hand, Jason Vijay is pursuing film studies in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?