Actor Sharwanand is awaiting the release of Jaanu, an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil romantic drama 96. The film is slated to release in February. And then, Sharwa has another project, Sreekaram, in the pipeline. The film’s shooting is underway at the moment and it will hit screens in summer.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sharwa has lined up his third project of 2020. Apparently, the actor will be teaming up with Chitralahari director Kishore Tirumala for his next project, which may kick-start after Sharwa wraps up Sreekaram and Kishore complete Red with Ram. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness