Actor Sharwanand is awaiting the release of Jaanu, an official remake of the acclaimed Tamil romantic drama 96. The film is slated to release in February. And then, Sharwa has another project, Sreekaram, in the pipeline. The film’s shooting is underway at the moment and it will hit screens in summer.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Sharwa has lined up his third project of 2020. Apparently, the actor will be teaming up with Chitralahari director Kishore Tirumala for his next project, which may kick-start after Sharwa wraps up Sreekaram and Kishore complete Red with Ram. An official announcement is awaited to confirm this speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here
- Pragya’s role in NBK-Boyapati’s film revealed
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film