Hero Sharwanand has his hands full with several exciting projects. After Sreekaram, he has a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Maha Samudram and the recently launched Aadollu Meeku Joharlu. And if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Sharwa has signed yet another interesting project.
Apparently, Sharwa’s new film will be directed by a debutant named Sriram, who had earlier worked as an assistant director in Deva Katta’s direction department. Sharwa’s close friends at UV Creations banner will bankroll the project. An official announcement regarding this film is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?
- Lavanya Tripathi crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Rajasekhar opens up about his scary COVID experience