Hero Sharwanand has his hands full with several exciting projects. After Sreekaram, he has a Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Maha Samudram and the recently launched Aadollu Meeku Joharlu. And if the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Sharwa has signed yet another interesting project.
Apparently, Sharwa’s new film will be directed by a debutant named Sriram, who had earlier worked as an assistant director in Deva Katta’s direction department. Sharwa’s close friends at UV Creations banner will bankroll the project. An official announcement regarding this film is awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant
- Telangana Governor Tamilisai appreciates Chiranjeevi’s gesture