It’s been more than a year since a Telugu film starring Sharwanand has hit the screens in AP. He’s known to be extremely choosy about his scripts and after his last film Andhari Bandhuvaya back in early 2010, he had only signed M Saravanan’s Engeyum Eppodhum which was produced by A R Murugadoss. The film is now being dubbed in Telugu. Recently he agreed to play one of the lead roles in a romcom which also has Allari Naresh and Shriya Saran in lead roles. If the latest rumour doing rounds is to be believed, we hear that Sharwanand has agreed to play the lead role in an Indraganti Mohan Krishna’s film. After making films like Grahanam, Ashta Chemma and Golconda High School, Indraganti Mohan Krishna has earned the tag of being a sensible director. Currently, the film’s script is being written. Kalyani Malik is going to compose the music and Bhaskar has been chosen as the cinematographer. An official announcement about the film’s cast and crew will be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity