Sharwanand’s ongoing family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi, has wrapped up its first schedule yesterday. The first schedule began on September 14th and the unit shot in the picturesque locales of Konaseema. The unit is now gearing up for the second schedule, which will commence soon.
Sathamanam Bhavathi is being directed by writer turned director Satish Vegesna and produced by Dil Raju. Premam beauty Anupama Parameswaran is playing the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes.
Sathamanam Bhavathi will showcase poignant family relationships. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play important roles in this movie.
- YS Jagan to unveil Idam Jagath’s teaser
- RX100 team to auction RX100 bike for Kerala flood relief
- Young beauty donates big for her home state
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund