Sharwanand’s ongoing family entertainer, Sathamanam Bhavathi, has wrapped up its first schedule yesterday. The first schedule began on September 14th and the unit shot in the picturesque locales of Konaseema. The unit is now gearing up for the second schedule, which will commence soon.
Sathamanam Bhavathi is being directed by writer turned director Satish Vegesna and produced by Dil Raju. Premam beauty Anupama Parameswaran is playing the female lead and Mickey J Meyer is scoring the tunes.
Sathamanam Bhavathi will showcase poignant family relationships. Prakash Raj and Jayasudha play important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- ANR Awards announced-Legendary heroines bag honors
- Poll : Which genre should Mahesh Babu’s next film be in?
- Jayalalitha biopic starts rolling-MGR’s look is out
- Crazy crazy title for Ravi Teja’s next
- Talented actor’s role to be one of the highlights in Sarileru
- Krishnam Raju hospitalized; Stable