Hero Sharwanand’s 25th film in noted producer BVSN Prasad’s production is going to start rolling from mid June, according to the latest updates being heard. The movie will be a romantic thriller and Lavanya Tripathi is going to be seen as the heroine.
Sharwanand will be having a new look in this movie and BVSN Prasad is going to produce this film with a big budget. Chandra Mohan will be directing this movie and Karthik Ghattamaneni will be handling the cinematography.
The movie is expected to have a continuous schedule and the makers are planning to release the movie in the second half of this year.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer