It is widely known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Recently, the film has wrapped up its first schedule in Kolkata.
Now, in an update the makers have finalized Padi Padi Leche Manasu as the film’s title. Tomorrow on the eve of Sharwanand’s birthday, the first look posters will be out.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar scores music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red