It is widely known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Recently, the film has wrapped up its first schedule in Kolkata.
Now, in an update the makers have finalized Padi Padi Leche Manasu as the film’s title. Tomorrow on the eve of Sharwanand’s birthday, the first look posters will be out.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar scores music for this film.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar