It is widely known that Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi have teamed up with director Hanu Raghavapudi for a romantic drama. Recently, the film has wrapped up its first schedule in Kolkata.
Now, in an update the makers have finalized Padi Padi Leche Manasu as the film’s title. Tomorrow on the eve of Sharwanand’s birthday, the first look posters will be out.
Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri are producing this movie under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. Nani’s KVPG music composer Vishal Chandrasekhar scores music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified
- De-coding the first look of Nani’s Gang Leader