Touted as Sharwanand’s silver jubilee movie, the shooting of the as-yet-untitled romantic comedy entertainer, being directed by debutant Chandramohan and bankrolled by leading producer BVSN Prasad, is about to be wrapped up very soon.
Four songs and a short talkie part is left before the movie is wrapped up. In the film, Sharwa will be seen as a cop and his character offers unlimited comedy. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is all set for a grand release on the 13th and 14th in the US and India respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot