Touted as Sharwanand’s silver jubilee movie, the shooting of the as-yet-untitled romantic comedy entertainer, being directed by debutant Chandramohan and bankrolled by leading producer BVSN Prasad, is about to be wrapped up very soon.
Four songs and a short talkie part is left before the movie is wrapped up. In the film, Sharwa will be seen as a cop and his character offers unlimited comedy. Lavanya Tripathi is the film’s leading lady.
Meanwhile, Sharwanand’s Shatamanam Bhavathi is all set for a grand release on the 13th and 14th in the US and India respectively.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US