Sharwanand and Sai Pallavi’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Padi Padi Leche Manasu, has been creating a lot of buzz ever since the romance-filled teaser and the title song were unveiled. Thanks to the positive buzz, the film’s makers are inking some crazy pre-release business deals.
A source in the know has revealed that Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s Telugu satellite rights (Maa TV), Amazon Prime digital rights and the Hindi dubbing rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 12 crores. This is the highest deal in Sharwanand’s career till date.
Hanu Raghavapudi is directing Padi Padi Leche Manasu and Sudhakar Cherukuri is the producing it. The film is slated to hit screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Highlights Updates from Sita