Ever since the release of Kanam and until the completion of Padi Padi Leche Manasu, there have been several rumors about Sai Pallavi’s professionalism on film sets. Rumors were rife that Naga Shaurya and Sharwanand were miffed with Sai Pallavi’s starry tantrums and headstrong attitude.
However, Sharwanand’s speech at Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s pre-release event last night has busted all these baseless rumors about Sai Pallavi. Sharwa said that Sai Pallavi is one of the most dedicated actresses he has ever come across and went on to say that she has a great future ahead. Sharwa also told fans to not believe in all the ‘rubbish’ about Sai Pallavi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador
- RRR- Rajamouli to keep mum on the release date?
- Poll : What’s your take on the teaser of Ashok Galla’s Hero?
- Mahesh Babu launches teaser of Ashok Galla’s ‘HERO’
- Varsha Bollamma from Stand Up Rahul looks cool
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy