Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind today felicitated one of Tollywood’s leading producers, Dil Raju, and the director and hero of the national award winning Sankranthi blockbuster, Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru praised the movie to the hilt and said that Shatamanam Bhavathi is Tollywood’s pride and that it’s next only to classics like Geethanjali and Shankarabharanam that won the similar honor at national level. Chiru also lauded the film’s director Satish Vegesna and hero Sharwanand on this memorable feat.
Dil Raju thanked both Chiru and Allu Aravind and said that he got the national award at a time when he suffered a major loss in his life. The producer further described the national award as a ‘long cherished memorable achievement’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships