Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Aravind today felicitated one of Tollywood’s leading producers, Dil Raju, and the director and hero of the national award winning Sankranthi blockbuster, Shatamanam Bhavathi.
Speaking on the occasion, Chiru praised the movie to the hilt and said that Shatamanam Bhavathi is Tollywood’s pride and that it’s next only to classics like Geethanjali and Shankarabharanam that won the similar honor at national level. Chiru also lauded the film’s director Satish Vegesna and hero Sharwanand on this memorable feat.
Dil Raju thanked both Chiru and Allu Aravind and said that he got the national award at a time when he suffered a major loss in his life. The producer further described the national award as a ‘long cherished memorable achievement’.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja