On this day, in 2009, Akkineni lad Naga Chaitanya made his silver screen debut with the youthful drama, Josh. This Vasu Varma directorial had Karthika Nair as its female lead and it was produced by Dil Raju. Fans are celebrating this memorable day on social media.
On this special occasion, Chay’s wife and star heroine Samantha took to Twitter and tweeted, “So excited for what’s coming. Shine brighter and brighter my hero.” Incidentally, Chay’s second film was Ye Maya Chesave, which marked Sam’s debut in Tollywood.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) September 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller