On this day, in 2009, Akkineni lad Naga Chaitanya made his silver screen debut with the youthful drama, Josh. This Vasu Varma directorial had Karthika Nair as its female lead and it was produced by Dil Raju. Fans are celebrating this memorable day on social media.
On this special occasion, Chay’s wife and star heroine Samantha took to Twitter and tweeted, “So excited for what’s coming. Shine brighter and brighter my hero.” Incidentally, Chay’s second film was Ye Maya Chesave, which marked Sam’s debut in Tollywood.
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) September 5, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to lock horns with Shah Rukh Khan in Jawan?
- Major update on Ravi Teja’s Ramarao On Duty
- Prabhas to invest in a Dubai property?
- Latest update on The Warriorr’s Telugu pre-release event
- Versatile actor plays a negative role in Dhanush’s Sir
- Shocker: Senior editor Gautham Raju passes away