The makers of Gamanam, Shriya Saran and Nithya Menen’s upcoming pan-India anthology film, unveiled a new poster, revealing the first look of young stars Shiva Kandukuri and Priyanka Jawalkar.
While Shiva plays Ali, a sportsperson, Priyanka essays the role of Zara, a typical Muslim girl, in this emotional drama. Their romantic track will be one of the highlights in the movie.
Gamanam is being directed by debutant Sujana Rao. The film will be released in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring the soundtrack. Cinematographer Gnana Shekar is cranking the camera apart from bankrolling the project in association with Ramesh Karutoori and Venki Pushadapu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi voices his support for a noble cause
- Kalyani Priyadarshini’s to act in this Malayalam actor’s next
- Baahubali actress to launch an academy
- Hyderabadi actor to reprise Suriya’s role in Singam 3’s Bollywood remake
- Ram was the first hero I met before my debut : Sundeep Kishan
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram