The audio of Vikram, Anushka, Jagapathi Babu and Amy Jackson starrer Shiva Thaandavam is going to be launched on August 27. AL Vijay has directed the film and C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version in association with UTV Motion Pictures. Vikram is reportedly playing two different roles in this film – one as a secret agent and another as a visually challenged person who uses his sense of hearing to take revenge. The film is said to be an excellent action thriller and Vikram is quite excited about the film. After Nanna, this is the first film which he’s working on along with AL Vijay, GV Prakash and Anushka. In almost every interview, he has been praising the entire film of the film so much that he has expressed his desire to work with them at least once a year. Jagapathi Babu is playing the role of a police officer and Lakshmi Rai has played an important role. Most part of the film was shot in London, Delhi, Agra and Chennai. GV Prakash has composed the music and this is his 25th film as a music director.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief