Music director and actor Vijay Antony was recently seen in the film Kolai (Hatya in Telugu). However, it’s a heartbreaking day for him as his 17-year-old daughter, Meera Vijay Antony, tragically took her own life.
Reports from the media indicate that Meera committed suicide in the early hours of Tuesday. She was a 12th grade student at Church Park School in Chennai.
According to these reports, the young girl was under significant stress, which sadly led to this tragic incident. Vijay Antony’s family is deeply mourning this loss. We, at 123telugu, extend our heartfelt condolences to his family during this difficult time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Month of Madhu’s trailer unveiled by Sai Dharam Tej
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow
- Blockbuster Baby’s Tamil version to make OTT debut – Here is the clarity
- Poll : What’s your take on the release trailer of Skanda?