Natural star Nani’s 2019 film, Jersey ended up as a good hit at the box office. Nani’s emotional performance and debut director Gautam Tinnaruri’s taking got a wide appreciation from all quarters.
Meanwhile, the film’s Kannada dubbed version was telecasted last week. As per the latest reports, the film has witnessed only a 2.3 TRP rating. This kind of low TRP for a hit film like Jersey is quite shocking.
Jersey is being remade in Hindi and Shahid Kapoor plays the main lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi