It is already reported that the shooting for Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story resumed last week in Hyderabad. Being directed by Sekhar Kammula, the film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up this month-end.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film is already getting fancy offers from leading OTT platforms. Reportedly, one of the mainstream OTT platforms is even ready to pay ₹30 crores and acquire Love Story’s streaming rights.
Will the film’s producers Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao accept this tempting offer?
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?