It is already reported that the shooting for Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story resumed last week in Hyderabad. Being directed by Sekhar Kammula, the film’s shooting is expected to be wrapped up this month-end.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film is already getting fancy offers from leading OTT platforms. Reportedly, one of the mainstream OTT platforms is even ready to pay ₹30 crores and acquire Love Story’s streaming rights.
Will the film’s producers Narayandas Narang and Ram Mohan Rao accept this tempting offer?
Articles that might interest you:
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: First look of Shanmukh’s Agent Anand Santosh looks cool