In February this year, the upcoming Malayalam campus drama Oru Adaar Love’s first song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ went viral on social media, thanks to the young sensation Priya Prakash Varrier’s cute expressions and especially her winks. The song, composed by Shaan Rahman and featuring Priya and Roshan Abdul, has amassed over 79 million views with more than 779K likes on YouTube.
Yesterday, the second song from Oru Adaar Love ‘Freak Penne’, again composed by Shaan Rahman, was released and received a shocking response. Fans have given a collective thumbs down for the song and so far, Freak Penne has amassed a shocking 221K dislikes with just 22K likes and over 1 million views. Social media is abuzz with memes that Freak Penne may end up as the most disliked Malayalam song on YouTube.
But surprisingly, despite the heavy backlash, Oru Adaar Love and ‘Freak Penne’ have been the trending topics since yesterday. Omar Lulu is the film’s director.
- Tamannaah hates to be called as Milky Beauty
- Award winning Art Director all set for directorial debut
- Kajal finally opens up about Chota K Naidu kissing controversy
- Rashmika turns college professor for her next
- Vijay Deverakonda suffers minor bruises on Dear Comrade sets