In February this year, the upcoming Malayalam campus drama Oru Adaar Love’s first song ‘Manikya Malaraya Poovi’ went viral on social media, thanks to the young sensation Priya Prakash Varrier’s cute expressions and especially her winks. The song, composed by Shaan Rahman and featuring Priya and Roshan Abdul, has amassed over 79 million views with more than 779K likes on YouTube.
Yesterday, the second song from Oru Adaar Love ‘Freak Penne’, again composed by Shaan Rahman, was released and received a shocking response. Fans have given a collective thumbs down for the song and so far, Freak Penne has amassed a shocking 221K dislikes with just 22K likes and over 1 million views. Social media is abuzz with memes that Freak Penne may end up as the most disliked Malayalam song on YouTube.
But surprisingly, despite the heavy backlash, Oru Adaar Love and ‘Freak Penne’ have been the trending topics since yesterday. Omar Lulu is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason
- Happening actress hikes her remuneration
- Adah Sharma pins hopes on Kalki
- Samantha to tour various cities for Oh Baby