It’s well known that Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi will be playing a negative role in Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated hat-trick film, Pushpa. However, a shocking rumor that has been doing the rounds since yesterday is leaving all the excited fans worried.
The rumour has it that Vijay Sethupathi has walked out of Pushpa citing dates availability. Apparently, Vijay was supposed to shoot for the film throughout April. But the ongoing lockdown due to the Coronavirus has disrupted Vijay’s dates dairy and he is left with no other choice but to leave Pushpa to cater his dates to his Tamil projects.
Furthermore, Sukumar is planning to rope in the national award-winning Tamil actor Bobby Simha as Vijay’s replacement. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait for an official announcement by the makers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?