The shooting for Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, a few weeks ago, news came out that the team is planning to resume the film’s shooting from the month of September.
Now, the fresh update is that as the Coronavirus is widely spreading by each passing day and as there is no clue on when it is going to go down, the unit has decided to postpone the film’s shooting for six months.
Being directed by Siva, the film has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru sets a new world record