The shooting for Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Meanwhile, a few weeks ago, news came out that the team is planning to resume the film’s shooting from the month of September.
Now, the fresh update is that as the Coronavirus is widely spreading by each passing day and as there is no clue on when it is going to go down, the unit has decided to postpone the film’s shooting for six months.
Being directed by Siva, the film has Keerthy Suresh as the female lead. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next
- Rana Daggubati to unveil Anushka’s Nishabdham’s trailer
- Naga Shaurya’s extreme dedication: Skips drinking water for 5 days
- Bullywood is full of sexual predators: Kangana Ranaut