It is a known fact that the shooting of Ram Charan’s next is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Latest update from the unit reveals that the team will move to Bangkok on the 20th of this month for a brief schedule.
Once they wrap up this schedule, the unit will move back to Hyderabad and the entire month of April will be allocated for a mega schedule in and around Hyderabad.
Starring Ram Charan in a leading role, this film is the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?