It is a known fact that the shooting of Ram Charan’s next is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Latest update from the unit reveals that the team will move to Bangkok on the 20th of this month for a brief schedule.
Once they wrap up this schedule, the unit will move back to Hyderabad and the entire month of April will be allocated for a mega schedule in and around Hyderabad.
Starring Ram Charan in a leading role, this film is the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy is the director.
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili