It is a known fact that the shooting of Ram Charan’s next is going on a brisk pace in Hyderabad. Latest update from the unit reveals that the team will move to Bangkok on the 20th of this month for a brief schedule.
Once they wrap up this schedule, the unit will move back to Hyderabad and the entire month of April will be allocated for a mega schedule in and around Hyderabad.
Starring Ram Charan in a leading role, this film is the remake of Tamil blockbuster Thani Oruvan. Surender Reddy is the director.
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake