The shooting for Tamil star Vijay’s ongoing action thriller, Master is going on at a brisk pace without any long breaks. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film has star actor, Vijay Sethupathi in the antagonist role.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the film’s final schedule will begin in the month of February. As per the reports, the film’s entire shooting part will be wrapped up with the schedule. Malavika Mohanan plays the female lead in Master which also has Andrea is a key role.
Producer Mahesh Koneru’s East Coast Productions will release the film in Telugu. Anirudh is the music composer for Master which is slated to hit the screens during the Summer season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar ropes in his ADs for a love anthology
- Madras High Court goes soft on Suriya
- When Rajini, Nag and Sridevi were offered RGV’s Rangeela
- Lakshmi Manchu misses Samantha’s surprise
- Vijay’s ‘Thank you Neyveli’ tweet sets a new record
- Fresh troubles for Balayya-Boyapati film?