Shraddha Das is going places these days. After bagging a three films deal in Bollywood, she’s all set to make her debut in Bengali cinema. Although she hasn’t revealed more details about her debut film, she is reportedly going to team up with the biggest star in Bengali film industry today. The film’s shooting began recently in Kolkata and Shraddha Das has stated on Twitter that she will reveal more details soon.
Last year, she acted in a multilingual film titled Dracula 3D, but the film didn’t click at box-office. After a long gap, she will soon be seen in YVS Chowdhary’s upcoming film titled Rey. She’s playing the role of a Mexican popstar in the film and it’s said to be her most glamorous role till date. Sai Dharam Tej, Saiyami Kher and Shraddha Das are playing the lead roles in the film and it will release later this summer.
- Vijay Septhupati shocks everyone with Seethakaathi
- 2.0 has been edited thrice- Shankar
- Akshay Kumar questioned by Punjab SIT over a 2015 police firing case
- Rakul’s role revealed in her upcoming Tamil biggie
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations