The hot and happening Shraddha Das is one name which needs no introduction. She plays a key role in Praveen Sattaru’s upcoming comic caper Guntur Talkies and according to the latest update, she has dubbed in her own voice for the film.
Speaking about this, Shraddha said that as she plays a character from the borders of Telangana and Chattisgarh, her director Praveen Sattaru felt that she should dub in her own voice. Guntur Talkies also has Naresh and anchor Rashmi in other lead roles.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble