Shraddha Das is a busy bee these days. Her career in Telugu film industry is on a fast track and currently she’s acting in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey and there’s another film opposite Mahesh Babu’s cousin. The latest news is that she has signed a Malayalam film titled Dracula 3D. Veteran Malayalam director Vinayan is going to direct the film which will be released in English, Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu. “It is goin to be my debut in malayalam,tamil n english! its a dracula film,got an exciting role in it! All foreign technicians workn in it!” Shraddha Das posted on Twitter confirming the role. Few days ago, we had reported that even Monal Gajjar is playing a key role in this film. Prabhu and Nasser are also playing important roles in the film. Looks like Vinayan is leaving no stone unturned to cast popular actors from different languages for his magnum opus.
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2