Saaho actress Shraddha Kapoor’s marriage with her beau Rohan Shrestha has been a hot topic in Bollywood media circles since last year. On a couple of occasions, there were even reports that Shraddha would tie the knot in December last year. However, Shraddha and her father Shakti Kapoor had trashed those rumors.
Now that her latest film, Street Dancer 3D, is ready to hit screens tomorrow, Shraddha’s marriage is back in the news. Putting an end to all the speculations once again, Shraddha has said in a latest interview that she will not think about marriage at least for the next 2 or more years. Shraddha said that her entire concentration is only on her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal