Saaho actress Shraddha Kapoor’s marriage with her beau Rohan Shrestha has been a hot topic in Bollywood media circles since last year. On a couple of occasions, there were even reports that Shraddha would tie the knot in December last year. However, Shraddha and her father Shakti Kapoor had trashed those rumors.
Now that her latest film, Street Dancer 3D, is ready to hit screens tomorrow, Shraddha’s marriage is back in the news. Putting an end to all the speculations once again, Shraddha has said in a latest interview that she will not think about marriage at least for the next 2 or more years. Shraddha said that her entire concentration is only on her career.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan